The happiest blog on Earth
To ring in the new year, I've made a list of Disney wishes and resolutions I have, hopefully to be completed this year. As it turns out, I was probably hungry while creating this list because a lot of them have to do with eating. What can I say, I'm a cultural foodie. Without further ado, my Disney resolutions:
Walt Disney World
1. Walk the Pangani Forest Exploration Trails
2. Eat at the Tusker House Restaurant
3. See Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
4. Eat at the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway
5. Eat at Sommerfest in Germany
6. Dine at the Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco
7. Dine at Bistro de Paris
8. Ride the Walt Disney World Railroad
9. Dine with the Princesses and other characters
10. Eat ALL OF THE DOLE WHIPS!
11. Ride Peter Pan's Flight more
12. Dine at the Be Our Guest restaurant and fangirl
1. The Bakery Tour
2. Ride California Screamin'
3. Check out Tarzan's Treehouse
4. Eat in New Orleans Square
5. Ride the Matterhorn Bobsleds
6. Visit Innoventions and the Iron Man Tech
What are your Disney Resolutions? Leave a comment below!
Since it's now 2015, a brand new year, I've been thinking about some of my favorite DisneyWorld memories. From going with my parents to taking trips with my middle school band, many of my happiest moments have been in a Disney park. I'm so thankful for everything Disney has brought me in the last sixteen years. Here are my favorite Disney memories, organized by park.
I'm looking forward to many more Disney memories in the future!
What are your Disney memories? Leave a comment below!
Kat Shambaugh: photographer, graphic designer, wannabe Disney princess. Literature, Media, and Communications major at the Georgia Institute of Technology.