The happiest blog on Earth
Looking for last minute presents for your Disney friends/siblings/children? Take a look at this list of stocking stuffers! Click on each picture for a link.
1. Minnie Ear Buds: Listen to Disney music in style with these adorable Ear Buds.
2. Disney's Frozen Sing-along Edition: It's been over a year since the movie came out, but the songs are still resounding in our heads.
3. Disney Princess Palace Pets: For those with younger siblings or children, slip them one of these small toys for unending fun.
4. Create Your Own "Pixie Dust" Watch: These are so cute because you can pick out everything, and even add your name! They have them for kids and for adults, and prices and looks vary.
4. Disney Mini Plushes: You can find almost any character in tiny plush form at your local Disney Store or on their website.
5. Disney Duct Tape: The one thing you can never get enough of.
6. Beautifully Disney Nail Polish: For the Disney fans that are a little older, and need to festively decorate their nails!
7. While you're at it, check out the rest of Disney's beauty products, like this eye shadow set.
8. Disney Infinity Characters: A few years ago Disney teamed up with the PS3 to create their game Disney Infinity, which lets the player control different Disney characters in a variety of different landscapes. While the figures are only useful if you own the game, there are so many to choose from, and they fit nicely in a stocking.
9. Disney Movie Phone Cases: For the Disney fan that can't put his or her phone down.
10. Into the Woods Soundtrack: For the drama geeks in your life, buy them what may be the most exciting present of the year.
11. Marvel Action Figures: For the comic or movie geek in your life, buy them these AWESOME Marvel figurines.
12. And of course, Disney-themed Candy, which you can find everywhere.
Need more ideas? Head over to your local Disney Store, or disneystore.com!
Kat Shambaugh: photographer, graphic designer, wannabe Disney princess. Literature, Media, and Communications major at the Georgia Institute of Technology.