The happiest blog on Earth
10) Pacha’s kids are so cuteeeeee. (Extra e's optional).
11) Patrick Warburton has a history of talking to squirrels doesn't he?
12) There's a surprising lack of sweet Disney moments in this movie.
13) ALL OF THE DISNEY BONDING MOMENTS.
14) I love that his kids had rehearsed how to get rid of people. #parentinggoals
15) This scene is so good, I can't even pick out all of the indivudual awesome parts:
This movie is quoted all the time in my household! It’s full of hilarious lines and cute character developments that make it one of those underestimated Disney greats.
Warning: the list below is not going to make any sense if you haven't seen the movie. There may also be spoilers ahead. I'm sure in the future I will do a full review of The Emperor's New Groove, but until then, if you haven't seen it, don't click the read more. You have been warned!
Without further ado, my thoughts:
1) This really is most dramatic opening in all of Disney history.
2) “You threw off my groove!”
3) Kuzco is such a loveable jerk. I'm almost cheering on the villains (that haven't even entered the plot line yet).
4) I actually love Kuzco’s earrings.
5) “It’s my birthday gift to me! I’m so happy.” Basically all of us.
6) The most quoted movie line in my house: “To the secret lab! Pull the lever Kronk. Wrong lever! Why do we even have that lever?”
7) “I know, I’ll turn him into a flea… a harmless little flea.” So how did flea turn into llama.
8) So that's how it turned into a llama.
9) Kronk’s shoulder angel and devil were a major part of my childhood.
16) Ah the cliched save the potion or save the friend ending and then emotional character development!
17) Wow that was really cute. How did I never see this when it came out?
18) I've just now realized that this soundtrack is phenomenal.
Any other thoughts you had while watching The Emperor's New Groove? Leave a comment below!
Kat Shambaugh: photographer, graphic designer, wannabe Disney princess. Computational Media major at the Georgia Institute of Technology.